Establish a progressive, prosperous, peaceful and non-discriminated society that brings complete elimination of exercising inequality and injustice.
Educating, organizing and providing participatory economic development opportunities to the most unprivileged communities particularly peasant women, small and landless farmers and minorities
- Empower poorest of poor through improving their economic status by enhancing productive capacities and enabling accessibility to market.
- Improve rural economy by providing micro loans for agriculture, livestock and small enterprises.
- Provide participatory development opportunities in various sectors of life including, socio-economic
uplift, health, education, livelihood, agriculture, food security and infrastructure development.
- Enhance capacities and strengthen the skills of the most unprivileged sections of the society through
provision of technical training, resource utilization practices and capacity building sessions.
- Honesty and credibility
- Respect human dignity
- Commitment to the vision
- Ensure transparency and accountability
- Appreciate commitment and dedication
- Ensure equity & equality
- Professionalism and Team Work
- Gender sensitivity
- Customer satisfaction